0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Interpreters should always interpret in 1st person.
2. Cultural Brokering is the most common role of an interpreter.CorrectIncorrect
3. Advocacy is done in order to overcome systemic barrier.CorrectIncorrect
4. The four roles of the interpreter are Conduit, Cultural Brokering, Clarifier and Advocate.CorrectIncorrect
5. As interpreter, your first and foremost role is to be a conduit.CorrectIncorrect