0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- A professional translator is the one who speaks without an accent?
2. A professional interpreter converts the message into written form?CorrectIncorrect
3. As a bilingual hospital staff it is your duty to assist patients who speak your language?CorrectIncorrect
4. Community interpreting includes medical interpreting?CorrectIncorrect
5. Being bilingual does not make you an interpreter?CorrectIncorrect